Guide to Passing Your Driving Test
Moore's Driving Academy will give you expert tuition on all key aspects required including;
- Rules of the Road
- Road Signs
- Technical checks and secondary controls.
- Comprehensive grading system used by the Driving Tester to test your standard of driving.
- Test routes
Checklist of Requirements to sit Driving Test:
NOTE THIS CHECK LIST IS ESSENTIAL:
If any of the these are not in order on the day of your test, the tester could cancel your test and you will lose your fee.
- Learner Permit
- Motor Tax Disc
- Insurance Disc (displayed on windscreen)
- NCT (if applicable)
- Vehicle must have Irish Registration.
- L Plates visible front and back.
- Vehicle used for the test must be roadworthy. The Tester will perform a bulb check on indicators and brake lights. Tyres required to have a minimum tread depth of 1.6mm over the main treads.